Labels

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Today's Look: Amanda Seyfried

Hey guys! Today I bring you this gorgeous take on a traditional smokey eye inspired by Amanda Seyfried at the premiere of her movie "Lovelace."


Her look is a super glamorous and blown-out look using some pretty taupe and pinky tones and it was so right up my alley.




Products used:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Gold Rush
The Balm Nude 'Tude Palette:
Sultry
Selfish
Standoffish
Sophisticated
Sleek
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Toasted
L'oreal Infallible Laquer Liner in Espresso
Eylure 101 Lashes
L'oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara in Carbon Black
elf Studio Blush in Tickled Pink
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Precious
Rimmel Stay Glossy Lipgloss in Stay My Rose

I hope you all found this helpful and please be sure to check out my FULL TUTORIAL

Thanks for reading!
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment