Labels

Saturday, January 28, 2012

NEW TUTORIAL: Red Smokey Eye a la Emma Stone

Hey guys! I just did an Emma Stone inspired makeup tutorial. Here are some photos of her look and mine along with a list of product used. I also am entering it in a contest Makeupchair is putting on so wish me luck!




And here's my take on it:



And here are the products I used:
Eyes:
Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Pomegranate Punk
Wet n Wild Color Icon Palette in Greed
ULTA Eyeshadow in Chianthi
Prestige Eyeliner in Black
Covergirl Lashblast Luxe in Black Cabernet
Cheeks:
Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation
Maybelline DreamLumi Concealer in Radiant
NYX Powder Blush in Peach
Lips:
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Vintage Pink
Karma Beauty Lipgloss (has no name)
Brushes:
Up & Up (Target) Concealer Brush
Up & Up Shadow Brush
elf Minerals Blending Brush
elf Professional Smudge Brush
elf Powder Brush

Be sure to check out my video and I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment