Labels

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Discount Makeup Haul


 Hey guys! So I picked up some discounted beauty items from All Cosmetic Wholesale and Nordstrom Rack and thought I would share my great finds with you.

All my goodies from ACW =) 

Stila Illuminating Powder Foundation-- Normally $28. I got it for $10.


I got mine in the shade 40 watts. It's a little light right now, but it should be perfect for the rest of the year.


Such a rip off that you have to buy the compact separately. At least it's cute?


Stila Illuminating Powder Foundation in 40 Watts placed in the compact.


Stila Compact: Normally $14. I got it for $9


Too Faced Teddy Bear Flatbuki Brush-- Normally $15. I got it for $7.


I originally got it for powder, but I'm loving it for contouring =)

Too Faced Shadow Insurance-- Normally $18. I got it for $16.

I just LOVE Too Faced packaging



Too Faced Duo in Erotica/Silk Teddy

Duo is normally $17. I got it for $8.

I didn't realize this when I bought them but they are so dupes for Urban Decay Dark Horse and Sin.

Too Faced Duo in Teddy Bear/Heaven

Duo is normally $17. I got it for $9.

Some great basic matte colors that can be perfect to complete any look.

Too Faced Eyeshadow Single in Sitcom Siren

Eyeshadow is usually $16. I got it for $9.

I thought it would be a Satin Taupe dupe, but it seems more silvery.

Too Faced Single in... well, you guys can read right? (Big round of applause to Too Faced and Urban Decay for making makeup names awkward)

Eyeshadow is usually $16. I got it for $8.

MAC Club dupe, but it's not any more amazing than my Wet n Wild Comfort Zone palette color.

And there they all are: Erotica/Silk Teddy, Teddy Bear/Heaven, Sitcom Siren and Label Whore (I typed it =O) all by Too Faced

l-r: Erotica, Silk Teddy, Teddy Bear, Heaven, Sitcom Siren and Label Whore
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Rockstar (Sample Size)-- $5

Rockstar is a beautiful Darkened Plum color.
Korres Lip Butter in Guava-- Normally $12. I got it for $6.

Because it is kind of pricey for a lip balm I've been reserving it for only nighttime use, it's so thick and moisturizing!


Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks in Strawberry Suede, Apricot Fantasy and Pink In the Afternoon


The finishes are: Strawberry Suede (matte), Apricot Fantasy (pearl) and Pink in the Afternoon (creme)


Strawberry Suede (discontinued)-- Normally would cost $9. I got it for $4.50.

Apricot Fantasy-- Normally  $9. I got it for $4.50.

Pink In the Afternoon-- Normally $9. I got it for $4.50.


l-r: Strawberry Suede, Apricot Fantasy and Pink in the Afternoon

And that's all for All Cosmetic Wholesale stuff!


Sorry this is sideways, I can't rotate it on here. Anyways, this is the Urban Decay Vegan Palette. It originally retailed for $34. I got it for $12.

It comes with a sample size of the primer potion in Sin

And there, on the right side of my hand is a swatch. It is like Sin eyeshadow in Primer Potion form. Gorgeous!


Not gonna lie, that chihuhua freaks me out, but it is very unique packaging.


Here is what it looks like on the inside, with the 6 eyeshadows and liner.


It comes with UD's classic black liner, Zero.


Eyeshadows you get (Left to right as you move down): Twice Baked (warm brown), Minx (sheer shimmery blue), Smog (this Naked color is a soft bronze), Urb (a gorgeous light mossy green), Half Baked (a stunning yellowy gold which is in both Naked 1 and 2) and Gunmetal (a blue toned charcoal from the original Naked).


Top to bottom: Minx, Urb, Gunmetal, Twice Baked, Smog and Half Baked.

Top to bottom: Minx, Urb, Gunmetal, Twice Baked, Smog and Half Baked.

Hope you guys enjoyed this comprehensive look at what I bought including photos, swatches and prices and please check out the video form of this haul: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ba4RDEfwQo

Thanks for reading!
Shelby

2 comments:

  1. wow I love this! Discounted makeup is ALWAYS a great thing! I love that Urban Decay packaging though i will agree that the chihuahua is a bit scary looking! I have never heard of ACW or Cosmetic Wholesale, definitely something I need to look into!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post give such a good information about makeup Cosmetics Store’s products and you sold their products at affordable price.


    discount makeup wholesale makeup distributors

    ReplyDelete