Labels

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Turkey Day!! (Gobble, Gobble)

For all you Americans out there, I hope you get to enjoy a day filled with family and lots of good food (I plan on eating an insane amount of starch: sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes and biscuits. Oh yeah!). And for all y'all of different nationalities, have a fantastic November 24! =) Anyways, as my gift to you I will be uploading all of my fall makeup tutorials I am behind on putting up today, including a new one inspired by Thanksgiving. So head over to www.youtube.com/sapphiremakeup928 to check that out! (Also, they should show up at the top of this page.) That is 5 new videos! (one haul and 4 tutorials) Here are some previews:



Sorry they are sideways!! I forgot to rotate them before I uploaded them =(

No comments:

Post a Comment