Labels

Friday, December 21, 2012

Today's Look: Oh Christmas Tree

So, for today's tutorial I thought it was high-time I did a green look for this holiday season. I created a very wearable look using mainly my Wet n Wild Comfort Zone palette.



Products used:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Mossy Green
Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Palette (Right Side Browbone Color and Crease)
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Buck
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Walk of Shame
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Stash
Neutrogena Nourishing Eyeliner in Twilight Blue
Covergirl Lashblast Fusion Mascara
elf Studio Blush in Berry Merry
Maybelline Lipstick in Make Me Pink
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Foiled

I hope you all found this helpful and be sure to check out the full tutorial.

Happy Holidays!
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment