Labels

Friday, August 24, 2012

COMING SOON!

Hey guys! So, I just posted a video (http://youtu.be/cMXcA8KSGrs) about some changes to my Youtube due to me heading to college tomorrow and I wanted to make this blog post to let you know some of the things I am planning on doing on all of my media locations to make up for not making as many videos.

In case you guys didn't know, I do now have a Youtube, Blog, Twitter and Facebook dedicated to my love of makeup, and on each site I will be doing some cool new things this fall.

Youtube

So, on Youtube I have a new series coming called "Faces and Places." What this will be is a new celebrity inspired video every Sunday and a new US state inspired tutorial every Wednesday. I have prefilmed and edited all of these videos in the last month so they are all ready to go! Also, there will be blogposts right here to correspond to each video. And other than that, I hope to do some quick OOTDs and Getting Ready videos whenever I get the chance.


Blog

Here on my blog, as I said I will be posting for each video I upload as well as putting any hauls or reviews I want to do on here rather than making a video.

 
 

Facebook

On Facebook, I have created an album called Face of the Day. Every (or most) days I will take a picture of the makeup I wear and post it with a list of products in the caption. This will just be a way for you all to see what makeup I am wearing even though I am not currently filming tutorials.
 
 
 

Twitter

And Twitter will be the place I will be trying to be on the most, telling you guys what I am up to, what makeup is on my wishlist, what looks I love, etc. Also, I am going to be doing posts called #FlashbackFriday where I post a link to an old video every Friday, as a way to give some of my faves little shoutouts.


Anyways, I hope you guys check out all my media sites and please follow/subscribe/like them to see all the cool stuff I have coming this fall. They are all linked in their subheadings.

Thanks for reading!
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment