Labels

Monday, August 27, 2012

"What's in my vanity?"- August 27th

Hey guys! Let me just preface this blogpost by explaining this new series to you... Since I am not making tutorials right now, I am trying to really use the products I have day-to-day, and really mix it up often. I got the idea from ShadesofKassie; she does this series of videos where every week she posts what she is using that week. So, I will change out some products every week and show you them. I won't show you foundation or anything where I use the same thing all the time, unless it's something new. So, after that extremely long introduction, let's get started!

Eye Makeup:
Urban Decay Rollergirl Palette
Wet n Wild Petal Pusher Palette
Too Faced Eyeshadow Single in Sitcom Siren
Maybelline Color Tattoos in: Bad to the Bronze and Fuchsia Fever (le)
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliners in Whiskey & Rockstar

Blush & Lips:
Wet n Wild Coloricon Blusher in Heather Silk
elf Studio Blush in Tickled Pink
Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Plum
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipglosses in Coral Reef and Pink Pop

And that's what's in my vanity this week until next Sunday. Hope you enjoyed, and please check out my facebook (sapphiremakeup928) if you want to see how I use these products in Face of the Days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment