Labels

Sunday, September 2, 2012

"What's in my vanity?"~September 2

Hey guys! So I just switched out my makeup for the week and here's what I'll be using in the upcoming days.

Eye Makeup:
Urban Decay Vegan Palette
Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Palette
Too Faced Eyeshadow Duo in Heaven/Teddy Bear
Stila Eyeshadow in Jezebel
Maybelline Color Tattoos in: Barely Beige and Mossy Green (both le)
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeshadow Pencil in Sin
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliners in Whiskey & Stash
Covergirl Liquiline Bladt in Brown Blaze

Blush & Lips:
Stila Convertible Color in Lillium
Too Faced Blush in Papa Don't Peach
elf Studio Blush in Tickled Pink
Revlon Lip Butters in Sugar Plum, Creme Brulee and Peach Parfait
Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Honey
NYX Megashine Lipgloss in Beige

And that's what's in my vanity this week until next Sunday. Hope you enjoyed, and please check out my facebook (sapphiremakeup928) if you want to see how I use these products in Face of the Days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment