Labels

Sunday, October 14, 2012

"What's in my vanity"~ October 14

Hey guys! So I just switched out my makeup for the week and here's what I'll be using in the upcoming days.

Eye Makeup:
Urban Decay Vegan Palette
Urban Decay Rollergirl Palette
Urban Decay Build Your Own Palette
L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Smoldering Plum
Maybelline Color Tattoos in: Bad to the Bronze and Barely Beige
Stila Eyeshadow in Jezebel
Neutrogena Nourishing Eyeliners in: Spiced Chocolate and Twilight Blue
Covergirl Vivid Impact Eyeliner in Jade
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliners in Oil Slick, Stash and Rockstar
L'oreal Infallible Laquer Eyeliner in Navy

Blush & Lips:
Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
elf Studio Blush in Berry Merry
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface
Revlon Lip Butters in: Creme Brulee, Red Velvet and Sugar Plum
Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Honey
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Pearl Plum

And that's what's in my vanity this week until next Sunday. Hope you enjoyed, and please check out my facebook (sapphiremakeup928) if you want to see how I use these products in Face of the Days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment