Labels

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Today's Look: Elizabeth Olsen

Hey guys! For today's look I found a look I adored in Glamour magazine's September Fashion Issue. It was this orange eyeshadow and red lip on the younger Olsen girl, Elizabeth. It really brought out her eyes and I just thought it was so unique.


I used all drugstore products to create this look, and I think I actually got it pretty right on target.

 

Products used:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Fierce and Tangy
L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Amber Rush
elf Cream Eyeliner in Black
NYX Rock and Roll Trio (highlight)
L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black
Wet n Wild Coloricon Blusher in Pearlescent Pink
Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in 910D (Red Velvet)
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Coral Reef

I hope you guys found this helpful and please check out my full tutorial: http://youtu.be/WXInX5FGFiM

Thanks for reading!
Shelby

1 comment: