Labels

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

"What's in my vanity"~ October 9

Hey guys! So I just switched out my makeup for the week (a little late because I was away for the weekend) and here's what I'll be using in the upcoming days.

Eye Makeup:
Urban Decay Vegan Palette
My MAC quad
Urban Decay Build Your Own Palette
L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Smoldering Plum
Maybelline Color Tattoos in: Bad to the Bronze and Mossy Green
Stila Eyeshadows in: Jezebel and Mystic
Too Faced Eyeshadow in Sitcom Siren
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeshadow Pencil in Sin
Neutrogena Nourishing Eyeliner in Spiced Chocolate
Covergirl Liquiline Blast in Brown Blaze
Covergirl Vivid Impact Eyeliner in Jade

Blush & Lips:
Wet n Wild Blusher in Heather Silk
elf Studio Blush in Berry Merry
Too Faced Brightening Blush in Papa Don't Peach
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface
Fresh Sugar Li
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Vintage Pink
Revlon Lip Butters in: Creme Brulee, Peach Parfait and Sugar Plum
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipglosses in: Pearl Plum and Foiled

And that's what's in my vanity this week until next Sunday. Hope you enjoyed, and please check out my facebook (sapphiremakeup928) if you want to see how I use these products in Face of the Days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment