Labels

Friday, July 19, 2013

Today's Look: Amy Adams

Hey guys! Today I was inspired by Amy Adams on the cover of Elle UK's July issue.


I think she looks gorgeous and I thought it would be fun to show you this subtle way to wear purple using drugstore (or comparatively priced) products.




Products used:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Beige
Wet n Wild Silent Treatment Trio
KMS Eyeshadow in Sweet Dreams
NYX Slide On Eye Pencil in Pretty Violet
Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner in Nude
L'oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara in Carbon Black
elf Studio Blush in Tickled Pink
Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick in Make Me Pink
Maybelline ColorSensational Lipgloss in Knockout Pearl

I hope you all found this helpful and please be sure to check out my FULL TUTORIAL

Thanks for reading!
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment