Labels

Monday, July 15, 2013

Today's Look: Hayley Williams

Hey guys! Today's look is inspired by Hayley Williams in Paramore's most recent music video for "Still Into You."





I just really loved her unique colorful winged look and wanted to recreate it using some colors I love. I used mostly drugstore, with a few high end products thrown in for this fun summer look.




Products used:
Nivea Vanilla and Macademia Kiss Lip Balm
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Woodstock
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Too Cool
L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Liquid Diamond
L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Midnight Blue
L'oreal Voluminous Full Definition Mascara
The Balm Mary Lou-manizer
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface
Covergirl Lipperfection in Enchantress
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Lilac Pastelle (since discontinued)

I hope you all found this helpful and please be sure to check out my FULL TUTORIAL

Thanks for reading!
Shelby


No comments:

Post a Comment