Labels

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Today's Look: Nina Dobrev

Hey guys! Today I bring you a look loosely inspired by Nina Dobrev's on the cover of Company magazine.


I created a grungy plummy brown smokey eye, which is what her look looks like, at least with the lighting and editing.




Products used:
Covergirl Liquiline Blast in Black Fire
The Balm Nude 'Tude Palette: Sleek, Sultry, Selfish
L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Smoldering Plum
Covergirl Liquiline Blast in Brown Blaze
L'oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara in Carbon Black
elf Studio Blush in Tickled Pink
Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brûlée 

I hope you all found this helpful and please be sure to check out my FULL TUTORIAL

Thanks for reading!
Shelby

1 comment:

  1. I really dig this dark look! Also, I nominated you for a Liebster award! It's for bloggers with fewer followers to get known, answer some questions, and get to know more bloggers. I see you put a lot of work into your blog and I thought you would be perfect for this award. Check out my blog for more info!

    ReplyDelete