Labels

Monday, November 12, 2012

Today's Look: Christina Aguilera (again!)

Hey guys!! Today I bring you my look inspired by Christina Aguilera's cover for her latest album "Lotus."

 I took inspiration from the glowy pink and white look of the cover. I used mostly Urban Decay shadows to create a fresh pink look with some glitter =)



I really love the look I came up with. Here's what I used to do it:

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Too Cool
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Walk of Shame
Wet n Wild Knock on Wood Trio (Browbone and Crease)
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Verve
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Woodstock
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Bordello
Milani Liquid Eyeliner in Unlimited
L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Smoldering Plum
Revlon Diamond Lust Eyeshadow in Starry Pink
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Rockstar
NYX Glide On Pencil in Platinum
L'oreal Telescopic Mascara
elf Studio Blush in Fuchsia Fusion
Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart

Be sure to check out my full tutorial to see how to create the look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqfMOg2AT84

Thanks for reading!!
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment