Labels

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Today's Look: PLL Jenna

Hey guys!! For today's look I did my 3rd "Pretty Little Liars" character look, this time for an antagonist, Jenna Marshall.


Every since she's gotten her sight back and ditched the glasses, I've been loving the soft smokey green/bronze look she does which makes her eyes pop, so I decided I had to do it.



Products used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Suspect
Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Palette (Browbone Color on left side and Browbone and Crease colors on right side)
Covergirl Liquiline Blast in Brown Blaze
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Stash
L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black
NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Glow
elf Golden Bronzer
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Vintage Pink
elf Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Bark

I hope you all enjoyed this and if you have some time, please check out my full tutorial: http://youtu.be/VyNI5lYVpIQ

Thanks for reading!
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment