Labels

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Today's Look: Barbie Goes to the Disco


Hey all!!!! LONG TIME NO SEE! I know, I am the worst, but get excited, because it's the best time of the year. Sapphire Summer, where it's like a holiday every other day, with new posts from now until August. Today's look is one that I love, and it's another Barbie look. This particular one is a night out type look inspired by the disco, with some pink, navy and purple tones.





Products used:
Flower Eye Base in I Lilac You a Lot
Urban Decay Rollergirl Palette (Verve and Woodstock)
L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Midnight Blue
Neutrogena Nourishing Eyeliner in Cosmic Black
L'oreal Voluminous Full Definition Mascara in Blackest Black
Maybelline ColorSensational Lipgloss in Raspberry Reflections

I hope you guys found this helpful and be sure to check out the FULL TUTORIAL

Thanks for reading!
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment