Labels

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Today's Look: Silly

Hey all! Today I bring you a continuation of my "What's Your Nude 'Tude?" series (which for some reason I've never had a blog post for) using the Balm's Nude 'Tude palette.



This look is focused on the shimmery brown in the palette called Silly, and basing it off both the color and the name, I came up with a fun but still natural look.




Products used:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Gold Rush
The Balm Nude 'Tude Palette: Silly, Snobby and Sultry
Covergirl Liquiline Blast in Brown Blaze
L'oreal Voluminous Full Definition Mascara
The Balm Mary Lou-manizer
The Balm Frat Boy Blush
Covergirl Jumbo Glossy Balm in Watermelon Twist

I hope you all found this helpful and please check out the FULL TUTORIAL

Also, since I never made a blog post for my previous two looks, here are pictures with links to the videos in the captions in case you are interested...


SELFISH

SOPHISTICATED

Thanks for reading!
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment