Labels

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Today's Look: Miss Dior

Hey guys! Today I have a look inspired by the one Natalie Portman is rocking on the most recent ad for Miss Dior perfume.


I just really loved the interesting contrast of a burgundy wing and a mossy green waterline and how it really plays up her brown eyes, so I wanted to try to recreate it.




Products used:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Beige
The Balm Nude 'Tude Palette:
Stubborn
Sexy
L'oreal Lineur Intense in Earthen Rock Brown
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Stash
L'oreal Voluminous Full Definition Mascara in Blackest Black
elf Studio Blush in Tickled Pink
Maybelline ColorSensational Lipgloss in Knockout Pearl

I hope you all found this helpful and please be sure to check out my FULL TUTORIAL

Thanks for reading!
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment