Labels

Monday, June 3, 2013

Today's Look: Carly Rae Jepsen

Hey all! Today I bring you a look inspired by Carly Rae Jepsen at the Billboard Music Awards this past month. I've got to say CRJ's makeup always looks interesting and I thought this look was edgy and really complemented her newly auburn locks.


So, it's just this fun red smokey eye with a defined point on the outer corner and nude everywhere else. After all, you guys know that I'm a sucker for a good red smokey eye =) And I created it using all drugstore makeup.



Products used:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk
Covergirl Quad in Goldmine
Kiss My Sass Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Broken Hearted
L'oreal Lineur Intense in Carbon Black
Covergirl Liquiline Blast in Silver Spark
L'oreal Voluminous Full Definition Mascara in Blackest Black
elf Studio Blush in Tickled Pink
Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Charm
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Peach Petal

I hope you guys found this helpful and please check out the FULL TUTORIAL

Thanks for reading!
Shelby


No comments:

Post a Comment