Labels

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Today's Look: Barbie's Lemonade Stand

Today's look is the first in a miniseries inspired by the iconic doll Barbie. (I don't know about you guys, but Barbies were my favorite toys when I was little. I had a big bin of them)

This one was inspired by lemonade and is a fun pink and yellow look.
Here's what I came up with:



Products used for this look:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Too Cool
NYX Eyeshadow in Mellow Yellow
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Woodstock
Stila Eyeshadow in Jezebel
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen in Black
L'oreal Voluminous False Lashes Mascara
L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
Tarte Mineral Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface
Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch
Urban Decay Lip Junkie in Crush

And be sure to check out the full tutorial: http://youtu.be/G22q0nZo0fo

Thanks for reading!! Please let me know if you try this look and what you think.

2 comments:

  1. hey just wanted you to know that I love this look. It's colorful, refreshing and yet not too crazy. However, the thing I liked the most was it was a summer tutorial that managed to be different and stand out from the rest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I try to make looks that stand out from the rest. I'm glad you like it!!

      Delete