Labels

Friday, July 20, 2012

What's In My Travel Makeup Bag?

Hey guys! So I am leaving tomorrow for my first trip to California and I am so excited! I decided that since I was busy packing today, I would make today's video a What's In My Travel Makeup Bag? video.

Makeup/Beauty Products I am Bringing:
Face
Hard Candy Glamoflage Concealer in Tan
Covergirl Trublend Pressed Powder in Translucent Honey
Benefit Erase Paste (deluxe sample) in Medium
Wet n Wild Color Icon Bronzer in Princess
Stila Convertible Color (travel size) in Lillium
Too Faced Brightening Blush in Papa Don't Peach

Eyes
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Trio in Silent Treatment
NYX Eyeshadow Trio in Rock n Roll
Urban Decay Rollergirl Palette
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Whiskey (came with palette)
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeshadow Pencil in Sin (sample size)
Neutrogena Nourishing Eyeliner in Twilight Blue
L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black
L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara

Lips
eos Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Pink Star
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Foiled
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Coral Reef

Skincare
St Ives Apricot Scrub (travel size)
Boots Botanics Rosewater Toner (poured some in a little travel bottle)
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Facial Lotion
Bath and Body Works Body Lotion in Country Chic

Hair
Pureology Shampoo (travel size)
Tres Semme Conditioner (travel size)
John Frieda Frizz Ease Curl Reviver (travel size)

And Bodie? Unfortunately, I don't think he'll fit in my carry on =(

Full video: http://youtu.be/o-HDyk4_qUA

And that's it!! Hope this is helpful or interesting if you are traveling and I will see you all again on August 1.

Thanks for reading!
Shelby

PS: I got the blogger app, so I will be trying to blog in Cali =)

No comments:

Post a Comment