Labels

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Today's Look: Flower Power!


Hey guys! So for today's look I was inspired by all the pretty flowers and wanted to do a subtle pink look. I always added some other color with navy eyeliner and a purple color in this crease. Here's the look I came up with:



Products used in this look:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Woodstock
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Psychedelic Sister
Stila Eyeshadow in Jezebel
elf Mineral Eyeshadow in Glamorous
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen in Black
Neutrogena Nourishing Eyeliner in Twilight Blue
L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara
Ardell 109 False Lashes
Stila Convertible Color in Lillium
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Sin (as a highlight)
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Precious

I also did my first ever outfit of the day.
Dress from Aeropostale
Shoes from TJ Maxx
Earrings by Simply Vera by Vera Wang
Bracelet that my friends made me.

Anyways, I hope you all found this helpful, and be sure to check out the full video: http://youtu.be/NPT0juaFwDw

Thanks for reading!
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment