Labels

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Today's Look: PLL Aria

Hey all! So today I decided to do an Aria Montgomery (Lucy Hale) inspired look. Her makeup is just so pretty and bold and my other two PLL looks have been popular so I thought I would do this one. Pretty much, Aria has a bronzey champagne colored lid and bold black liner and lashes and then she mixes up her lip color but it's almost always some form of pink. Here are some screenshots I was inspired by:







And here is what I came up with in my tutorial:



I thought it was a pretty close replication, although I did have some trouble with the lips. So, in my list of products I will give you a list of possible lip options that would fit Aria as well.

Products used:
Face
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion
Benefit Erase Paste in Medium
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in Sandy Beige
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Powder (discontinued)
Stila Convertible Color in Lilium
Tarte Mineral Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess
Glow by J Lo as a highlight on cheekbones

Eyes
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Sin
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero
 MAC Eyeshadow in Brown Down
L'oreal Voluminous False Lashes Waterproof
L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara


Lips
For Aria's Mauve Lip
Some Options could be Revlon Lip Butter in Cotton Candy or Gum Drop, MAC Lipstick in Snob or Creme Cup, Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Cherish or Darling


For Aria's Hot Pink Lip

Some Options could be Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop, MAC Lipstick in Girl About Town or Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Lovesick

Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed and found this helpful and be sure to check out my full tutorial: http://youtu.be/2_RHe9UOGr4
Thanks!!
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment