Labels

Friday, July 6, 2012

Today's look: No Doubt "Settle Down" Cover

Hello all!! So my goal for July is to get more active on my blog so I will be making a blog post to correspond with each video and perhaps a few bonuses.

For today's look I was inspired by the cover of No Doubt's new single which is going to be released July 16. Here is the cover:
And for this look I wanted something in this bright green color with accents of blue and that burnt red color of Gwen's pants. Here is what I came up with:



I had to do something crazy and fun, like No Doubt's music. This is probably my craziest look yet and it was so fun to make.

Products used:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Too Cool
NYX Box of Eyeshadows (Matte Yellow, Shimmery Pale and Light Greens, Matte Green, Matte Royal Blue, Jade, Shimmery Forest Green and Shimmery Burnt Orange for the lips)
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen in Black
NYX Glide On Eye Pencil in Platinum
L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
L'oreal True Match Blush in Barely Blushing
Random red lip pencil

Please check out the video on my Youtube:

Hope you enjoyed and let me know if you try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment