Labels

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A New Mission (Project 10 Pan!)

Hey everyone! So, today's blogpost is a little different. In case you didn't know, I recently have been trying to do a little no buy (and failing miserably thus far). To help this along, I decided to start a project 10 pan. 

What is project 10 pan?

Project 10 pan is where you select 10 products that you must completely use up before you buy more makeup products. The only exceptions would be "necessary" cosmetics, like concealer, mascara, foundation, etc. 

My 10 Pans:

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer- I feel like I'm nearing the end of this anyways

Covergirl Trublend Pressed Powder- I've been close to done with this for ages and I put it on the back burner. The time has come to finish it.

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Summer Angel- I really only like this color on myself in the winter, and I am almost done, so I want to use it up now.

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze- It's not that I want to be out of this, but it is drying out and I want to use it before I lose it, so to speak.

Tarte Mineral Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess- Like the last one, I love this, and have made a serious dent in it.

Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Sin- I love this, and if I finish it I can justify buying one for my build-your-own palette.

NYX Lipstick in B52- I've had this baby for ages and it's seen better days.

Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Plum- Same. Also, I really only wear this in the cooler months.

Stila Convertible Color in Lillium- I only have a sample size, but I am so close to finishing it.

ALL OF MY MASCARAS- I've amassed quite the collection with a few of my videos, and I would like to finish them up before I buy any more.

How I'll keep you updated:

I will update you any time I finish one of these as well as if I have any products to add to the list. I also plan on returning to my What's In My Vanity series, where I switch out my makeup every week and show you what I'm using (these 10 will stay there all the time of course). 


Anyways, I'm so excited to work through my crazy makeup collection and it will make me feel so accomplished to finish some things (I know it's sad). If you want to join me on this mission please let me know your 10 products and we'll embark on it together.

Thanks for reading!
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment