Labels

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Today's Look: Ashley Greene

Hey all! Today's look is inspired by Ashley Greene at one of the premieres of "Breaking Dawn Part 2" in November. 



I liked it because it is super dark and dramatic but still flattering. My take is definitely less sparkly, but you could opt to make it as glittery as Ashley's.




Products used:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Electric Blue
L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Midnight Blue
Wet n Wild Petal Pusher Palette (All of left side and shimmery highlight and shimmery black)
NYX Box of Eyeshadows (pinkish glitter)
Covergirl Liquiline Blast in Black Fire
Covergirl Clump Crusher by Lashblast Mascara
elf Studio Blush in Tickled Pink
L'oreal Caresse in Sheer Linen
Rimmel Stay Glossy in Seduce Me

I hope you found this helpful and please check out the FULL TUTORIAL

Happy Glamourary!
Shelby

1 comment:

  1. I really like this one! Perhaps my favorite!

    ReplyDelete