Labels

Monday, January 7, 2013

In My Vanity: Maybelline Color Tattoo Collection

Hey everyone! So I own a lot of Maybelline Color Tattoos and I wanted to share my collection today. This type of post is inspired half by makeup collection videos as well as the four or more tag where you show products you have four or more of. So here are my favorite makeup products ever, my Color Tattoos!


Tough as Taupe





Bad to the Bronze



Barely Beige




Too Cool



Bold Gold



Rich Mahogany



Mossy Green



 Pomegranate Punk



 Fierce & Tangy



Fuchsia Fever



 Inked In Pink & Electric Blue (NEW!)





So that was my quick, fun blogpost showing you and swatching all of my beloved color tattoos. I do go into more detail in the video and review them as well so be sure to check it out.

Happy Glamourary!
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment