Labels

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

In My Vanity: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Collection

Hey all! Today I'm showing you some swatches of all of the Urban Decay eyeshadows I own up to this point. Urban Decay eyeshadows are my favorite which is why I have a rather large collection, but I think it's well-rounded as far as colors and I wear at least one almost every day


As you might know if you've been following me for awhile, I bought my first Urban Decay eyeshadows last February and ever since the collection has been growing. I'll go in order that I got them just to keep thing simple.

Rollergirl Palette

One of my first purchases was this palette which includes four beautiful colors: Woodstock, Verve (Naked 2), Suspect (Naked 2) and Dark Horse (Naked)


The Fun Palette (Original Version)

I also got the Fun Palette in this haul which includes: Woodstock, Baked, Uzi, Sin (Naked), Flipside, Psychedelic Sister.



Dashiki

The last eyeshadowI got in this haul was a single called Dashiki, which I unfortunately do not have a swatch of right now.

Vegan Palette

My next purchase was the vegan palette, which I got at Nordstrom Rack for a great sale. It includes the colors: Minx, URB, Gunmetal (Naked), Twice Baked, Smog (Naked), Half Baked (Naked and Naked 2)


Build Your Own

And my favorite/most-used purchase yet has probably been my build your own palette. The colors in mine are: Walk of Shame (Naked Basics, comes with palette), Toasted (Naked), Stray Dog, Lost, Buck (Naked), Bordello. I also have a reject color I bought for that palette which is Bust.





Anyways, I love UD Eyeshadows, as I said. I thought I would let you know which were in the beloved Naked line since everyone and their brother besides me and my brother seem to own those palettes. I hope you found this helpful and please check out the VIDEO VERSION of this collection.

Happy Glamourary!
Shelby

1 comment:

  1. I lust over woodstock! Such a beautiful shade

    ReplyDelete