Labels

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Today's Look: Alexis Bledel

Hey guys! Today my inspiration was this picture I found of Alexis Bledel.


I really loved the combination of her pinky peach eye and bright red lips. Now, I didn't have a lipstick this exact color but I really wanted to play around with my new Maybelline color tattoo and bright lips, so here's what I came up with:



Products used:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Inked In Pink
Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Palette (Left side Eyelid, Crease and Browbone)
Neutrogena Nourishing Eyeliner in Spiced Chocolate
L'oreal Extra Collagen Mascara in Black Brown
Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
Hard Candy Glow All the Way in Dollface
Rimmel Lip Liner in Ravish
Covergirl Lipperfection in Eternal
Rimmel Stay Glossy in Seduce Me

I hope you found this helpful and be sure to check out the FULL TUTORIAL

Happy Glamourary!
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment