Labels

Friday, August 16, 2013

Today's Look: Barbie's Ice Cream Parlor

Hey guys! Today I bring you a pretty look for my Barbie series inspired by sweets and ice cream.

I wanted to play around with my Kiss My Sass eyeshadows, and so I came up with a decadent look that will be be flattering on all kinds of people =)




Products used:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
KMS Eyeshadow in Sweet Dreams
KMS Eyeshadow in Demure
KMS Eyeshadow in Blossom
KMS Eyeshadow in Sassy
Covergirl Liquiline Blast in Brown Blaze
L'oreal Lineur Intense in Earthen Rock Brown
L'oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara in Carbon Black
Wet n Wild Coloricon Blusher in Heather Silk
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Darling
Maybelline ColorSensational Lipgloss in Punch of Pink

I hope you all found this helpful and please be sure to check out my FULL TUTORIAL

Thanks for reading!
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment