Labels

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Today's Look: Kesha

Hey guys! For today's look I was inspired by a promo picture I saw for Ke$ha's new jewelry line, Kesha Rose by Charles Albert.


I just thought that this was a super pretty purple eye look and wanted to recreate it using a drugstore palette I have that I do not use that much.




Products used:
Wet n Wild Idoleyes in Techno
Rimmel Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Pencil in Pure White
Maybelline Eyestudio Color Explosion Quad in Amethyst Ablazed
L'oreal Infallible Laquer Liner in Navy
L'oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara in Carbon Black
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Charm
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Peach Petal (discontinued)

I hope you all found this helpful and please be sure to check out my FULL TUTORIAL

Thanks for reading!
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment