Labels

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Today's Look: Diana Vickers

Hey guys! Today I bring you a look inspired by Diana Vickers in her music video for "Music to Make the Boys Cry."


I just loved how fresh-faced and glowy it was. This look will also be super flattering for anyone, so it's great for mornings with school coming up where you want to look polished but more natural. To create this look I used the Naked palette by Urban Decay which I am sure many of you own so it is a great look that will be easy for many people =)




Products used:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Beige
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Buck
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Sin
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Toasted
L'oreal Lineur Intense in Earthen Rock Brown
L'oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara in Carbon Black
The Balm Mary Lou-manizer
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny
L'oreal Caresse in Sheer Linen

I hope you all found this helpful and please be sure to check out my FULL TUTORIAL

Thanks for reading!
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment