Labels

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Today's Look: Britney Spears

Hey guys! Today I bring you a look inspired by Britney Spears in her music video for "Ooh La La."


I absolutely loved her sweet smokey eye and lip and thought they would be beautiful to transition from summer to fall, and so I recreated the look using all super affordable drugstore products.




Products used:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
NYC Sparkle Eye Dust in Pink Champagne
Wet n Wild Coloricon Trio in Knock on Wood
Covergirl Liquiline Blast in Black Fire
Wet n Wild Coloricon Single in Panther
L'oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara in Carbon Black
elf Studio Blush in Tickled Pink
Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick in Party Pink
 (you could also use Maybelline Make Me Pink or Revlon Balm Stain in Honey)

I hope you all found this helpful and please be sure to check out my FULL TUTORIAL

Thanks for reading!
Shelby

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is beautiful! your eyes even look like Britney Spears - so pretty!
    I love that lip colour too :) x

    Sinead | sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete