Labels

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Today's Look: Parachute

Hey guys! Today I have a look inspired by the sunset colors on Parachute's album cover for "Overnight" which came out yesterday.


I created this soft while still defined eye look using all drugstore priced items including a few of my Kiss My Sass eyeshadows.




Products used:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Fierce and Tangy
Kiss My Sass Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Firestarter
KMS Eyeshadow in Zinnia
KMS Eyeshadow in Sassy
Wet n Wild Blush in Heather Silk
L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Smoldering Plum
Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner in Powerful Purple
L'oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense
Revlon Diamond Lust in Starry Pink
L'oreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara in Carbon Black
elf Studio Blush in Tickled Pink
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Darling

I hope you all found this helpful and please be sure to check out my FULL TUTORIAL

Thanks for reading!
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment