Labels

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Destination: California

Hey guys! For today's state look I was inspired by the golden state: California!



So for this look, I wanted to make it bold since California is known to be a place full of people with big dreams. Inspired by my recent trip there, I decided to create a cut crease using the two colors I saw the most of: A reddish bronze and bright blue. I also used a bold black liner and a bright coral lip to really make a statement.



Products used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Flipside
ULTA Eyeshadow in Chianthi
NYX Trio in Rock and Roll (Navy and Highlight)
NYX Box of Eyeshadows (bright gold and bright red [as blush])
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen in Black
L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black
L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
Wet n Wild Coloricon Bronzer in Princess
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Strawberry Suede (discontinued)

I hope you all found this helpful and be sure to check out the full tutorial: http://youtu.be/bN-GQPVFqfU

Thanks for reading!
Shelby
 

No comments:

Post a Comment