Labels

Sunday, September 23, 2012

"What's in my vanity?"~September 22

Hey guys! So I just switched out my makeup for the week and here's what I'll be using in the upcoming days (including my birthday!!).

Eye Makeup:
Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Trio in Knock on Wood
My Urban Decay Build Your Own Palette (Walk of Shame, Toasted and Bust)
L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Smoldering Plum
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Rich Mahogany
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeshadow Pencil in Sin
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Rockstar
Neutrogena Nourishing Eyeliner in Spiced Chocolate
Covergirl Liquiline Blast in Black Fire

Blush & Lips:
Wet n Wild Blusher in Heather Silk
elf Studio Blush in Tickled Pink
elf Studio Blush in Berry Merry
Revlon Lip Butters in Peach Parfait, Sugar Plum and Red Velvet
L'oreal Caresse Lip Color in Cotton Pink
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Pink Pop

And that's what's in my vanity this week until next Sunday. Hope you enjoyed, and please check out my facebook (sapphiremakeup928) if you want to see how I use these products in Face of the Days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment