Labels

Sunday, September 9, 2012

"What's in my vanity?"~September 9

Hey guys! So I just switched out my makeup for the week and here's what I'll be using in the upcoming days.

Eye Makeup:
Too Faced Eyeshadow Duos in Heaven/Teddy Bear and Silk Teddy/Erotica
Stila Eyeshadow in Jezebel
MAC Eyeshadows in Brown Down and Humid
Maybelline Color Tattoos in: Barely Beige, Fierce & Tangy and Mossy Green
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeshadow Pencil in Sin
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliners in Whiskey & Stash

Blush & Lips:
Stila Convertible Color in Lillium
Too Faced Blush in Papa Don't Peach
elf Studio Blush in Tickled Pink
Revlon Lip Butters in Peach Parfait and Tutti Frutti
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Summer Angel
Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Foiled
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Apricot Fantasy

And that's what's in my vanity this week until next Sunday. Hope you enjoyed, and please check out my facebook (sapphiremakeup928) if you want to see how I use these products in Face of the Days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment