Labels

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Today's Look: Emma Watson

Hey guys! For today's look I was inspired by the lovely Emma Watson and her latest role in the film "The Perks of Being a Wallflower."


I just thought her look (from what I could tell) was a beautiful smokey grey eye that was still appropriate for day wear and then a bright pinkish reddish lip, and so I created it using a few drugstore products.




Products used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Maybelline Masterdrama Eyeliner in Coal Commander
NYX Box of Eyeshadows (midtone charcoal, lighter periwinkle and highlight)
L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black
elf Studio Blush in Fuchsia Fusion
ULTA Lip Crayon in Bewitched
elf Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Perfect Pink




I hope you found this helpful and be sure to check out the full tutorial: http://youtu.be/Q_UgLdZK3ek

Thanks for reading!
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment