Labels

Sunday, September 30, 2012

"What's in my vanity?"~ September 30

Hey guys! So I just switched out my makeup for the week and here's what I'll be using in the upcoming days.

Eye Makeup:
Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Trio in Knock on Wood
Urban Decay Fun Palette
Urban Decay Build Your Own Palette
L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadows in: Smoldering Plum, Glistening Garnet and Liquid Diamond
Maybelline Color Tattoos in: Barely Beige and Fuchsia Fever
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeshadow Pencil in Delinquent
Neutrogena Nourishing Eyeliner in Twilight Blue

Blush & Lips:
Wet n Wild Blusher in Heather Silk
elf Studio Blush in Berry Merry
Stila Convertible Color in Lilium
Fresh Sugar Lip Balm in Rose (Birthday present from Sephora)
L'oreal Caresse Lip Color in Cotton Pink
Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brulee
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipglosses in Pearl Plum and Pink Pop

And that's what's in my vanity this week until next Sunday. Hope you enjoyed, and please check out my facebook (sapphiremakeup928) if you want to see how I use these products in Face of the Days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment