Labels

Sunday, September 16, 2012

"What's in my vanity?"~September 16

Hey guys! So I just switched out my makeup for the week and here's what I'll be using in the upcoming days.

Eye Makeup:
Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Trios in Silent Treatment and Knock on Wood
Wet n Wild Petal Pusher Palette
Too Faced Eyeshadow in Sitcomi Siren
MAC Eyeshadow in Humid
Maybelline Color Tattoos in: Barely Beige, Rich Mahogany and Bad to the Bronze
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeshadow Pencil in Sin
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliners in Rockstar
Neutrogena Nourishing Eyeliner in Spiced Chocolate
Covergirl Queen Collection Vivid Impact Eyeliner in Jade

Blush & Lips:
Wet n Wild Blusher in Heather Silk
elf Studio Blush in Tickled Pink
Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait
L'oreal Caresse Lip Colors in Cotton Pink and Velvety Fuchsia
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipglosses in Lilac Pastelle and Pink Pop

And that's what's in my vanity this week until next Sunday. Hope you enjoyed, and please check out my facebook (sapphiremakeup928) if you want to see how I use these products in Face of the Days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment