Labels

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Today's Look: Barbie's Girls' Night Out

Hey guys! I'm back with more #sapphiresummer; new posts every other day with a video to accompany on my youtube channel: sapphiremakeup928

Today's look is another one of my Barbie looks. I decided to go full-on girlie girl with colors like pink and purple, glitter and false lashes.



I swear that black dot isn't actually on the picture. I don't why it's uploading that way =(

Products used:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Inked in Pink
Wet n Wild Coloricon Blusher in Heather Silk
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Unicorn
LA Colors Shimmer Dust in Lollipop
L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Smoldering Plum
MUG Shadow in Unexpected
NYX Pearl Shadow/Glitter in some purple shade
MUG Shadow in Shimma Shimma
Eylure 116 Lashes
NYX Slide On Glide On Liner in Pretty Violet
Maybelline Pumped Up Colossal Mascara
Hard Candy Face Trio in Third Wheel
Maybelline ColorSensational Lipgloss in Punch of Pink


I hope you enjoyed this and found it helpful. Be sure to check out my full tutorial HERE.

Thanks for reading!
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment