Labels

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Today's Look: Sunset in the Mountains


Hey guys! I'm back with more #sapphiresummer; new posts every other day with a video to accompany on my youtube channel: sapphiremakeup928

Today's look was inspired by the beautiful colors of both a sunset and a mountain horizon.


I created a toned down and wearable take on these colors using some of my old standby favorites from the drugstore.




Products used:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bold Gold
Covergirl Quad in Goldmine
elf Mineral Eyeshadow in Celebrity
Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner in Purple
NYX Single Eyeshadow in Morocco
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara
Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Pink Star
Maybelline ColorSensational Lipgloss in Punch of Pink

I hope you enjoyed this and found it helpful. Be sure to check out my full tutorial HERE.

Thanks for reading!
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment