Labels

Monday, June 23, 2014

Today's Look: Stormy Seas


Hey guys! I'm back with more #sapphiresummer; new posts every other day with a video to accompany on my youtube channel: sapphiremakeup928

For today's look I wanted to come up with a look that incorporated a bright blue eyeshadow in a way that was sultry but still wearable using some grays to tone it down. I was really reminded of the ocean with my finished look.




Products used:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe
Urban Decay Eyeshadows in: Dashiki, Buck, Gunmetal and Walk of Shame
MAC Eyeshadow in Copperplate
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Corrupt
Covergirl Liquiline Blast in Silver Spark
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
elf Studio Blush in Tickled Pink
L'oreal Lipstick in Fairest Nude
Maybelline Color Elixir in Captivating Carnation

I hope you enjoyed this and found it helpful. Be sure to check out my full tutorial HERE.

Thanks for reading!
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment