Labels

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Today's Look: Elizabeth Olsen "Godzilla" Premiere

Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of blog posts, but today kicks off #sapphiresummer, so get ready for new posts every other day with a video to accompany on my youtube channel: sapphiremakeup928

Today's look is inspired by Elizabeth Olsen at the premiere for her movie "Godzilla" last month



I really loved how soft and wearable this look was, especially for the red carpet, but the purple tones make it more unique, so I had to try to recreate it.





Products used:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Nude Pink
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Unexpected
Wet n Wild Petal Pusher Palette
MAC Eyeshadow in Wedge
Covergirl Liquiline Blast in Brown Blaze
Maybelline Pumped Up Colossal Mascara
Hard Candy Contouring Face Trio in Third Wheel
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey

I hope you enjoyed this and found it helpful. Be sure to check out my full tutorial HERE.

Thanks for reading!
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment