Labels

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Today's Look: Glowing Garnet


Hey guys! I'm back with more #sapphiresummer; new posts every other day with a video to accompany on my youtube channel: sapphiremakeup928

Today I decided to create a look using only my L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadows, focusing on the beautiful cranberry shade, Glistening Garnet. I wanted to use it in a way that I felt worked for summer, more so than fall, like a shade like that would normally be used for.




Products used:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Nude Pink
L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadows in: Endless Pearl, Glistening Garnet and Midnight Blue
L'oreal Infallible Super Slim Liner in Black
Rimmel Scandaleyes Liner in Nude
NYX Lipliner in Prune
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara
Hard Candy Face Trio in Third Wheel
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Darling

I hope you enjoyed this and found it helpful. Be sure to check out my full tutorial HERE.

Thanks for reading!
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment