Labels

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Today's Look: Lynette Scavo


Hey guys! I'm back with more #sapphiresummer; new posts every other day with a video to accompany on my youtube channel: sapphiremakeup928

Today I bring you a look inspired by the character of Lynette Scavo on "Desperate Housewives" played by Felicity Huffman. Lynette is a working mom, so her makeup is fairly minimal, just a little bit of smudgy brown liner, which makes the eyes pop. On date nights (as well as most of the last season) she wears a bit more makeup with some simple eyeshadow and smokier liner, so I thought it would be great for a day-to-night style look. 

Lynette, Season 1- My daytime inspiration

Lynette, Season 8- My nighttime inspiration
So, as you can see, both looks are quick and wearable, the night look is just a bit more smokey, so it will make the eyes pop even more.




Products used:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Nude Pink
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Vanilla Bean
Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pencil in Black Cocoa
MAC Eyeshadow in Embark
Rimmel Scandaleyes Pencil in Nude
Maybelline Pumped Up Colossal Mascara
Hard Candy Face Trio in Third Wheel
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Precious
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Stray Dog
NYX Butter Lipgloss in Madeleine

I hope you enjoyed this and found it helpful. Be sure to check out my full tutorial HERE.

Thanks for reading!
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment