Labels

Friday, June 27, 2014

Today's Look: Coppering


Hey guys! I'm back with more #sapphiresummer; new posts every other day with a video to accompany on my youtube channel: sapphiremakeup928

Today's look has been one of my recent go-tos for a night out. It's so flattering to my eye shape and color and I think it would also work for most people. It's using one of my favorite eyeshadows, Coppering by MAC




Products used:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Inked in Pink
MAC Eyeshadows in: Wedge, Coppering and Mystery
Makeup Geek Eyeshadows in: Vanilla Bean and Corrupt
L'oreal Infallible Lacquer Liner in Blackest Black
Eylure 116 Lashes
elf Studio Blush in Tickled Pink
Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick in Make Me Pink
essence XXXL Shine Gloss in Nude Kiss

I hope you enjoyed this and found it helpful. Be sure to check out my full tutorial HERE.

Thanks for reading!
Shelby


No comments:

Post a Comment