Labels

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Today's Look: Alyson Hannigan

Hey guys! I'm back with more #sapphiresummer; new posts every other day with a video to accompany on my youtube channel: sapphiremakeup928

Today's look was inspired by this pretty girly look I saw on a Pandora ad featuring Alyson Hannigan.



It's a subtle purple look, which will make any eyes pop, and is so summery as well.





Products used:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Inked in Pink
TheBalm Frat Boy Blush
Makeup Geek Eyeshadows in Twilight and Vanilla Bean
Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner in Purple
MAC Eyeshadow in Sketch
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara
NYC Expert Last Lipstick in Smooch

I hope you enjoyed this and found it helpful. Be sure to check out my full tutorial HERE.

Thanks for reading!
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment