Labels

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Today's Look: Diane Kruger

Hey guys! I'm back with more #sapphiresummer; new posts every other day with a video to accompany on my youtube channel: sapphiremakeup928

Today's look was inspired by a fairly basic, and classic type look that Diane Kruger wore at the recent TCA All Star Party.




I loved the way the matte red makes a bold statement with a natural taupe and brown eye look.


Products used:
MAC Eyeshadows in: Wedge and Embark
Makeup Geek Eyeshadows in: Prom Night, Shimma Shimma and Vanilla Bean
Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen in Black Cocoa
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara
Essence Silky Touch Blush in Sweetheart
NYX Lipliner in Plush Red
Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick in Very Cherry


I hope you enjoyed this and found it helpful. Be sure to check out my full tutorial HERE.

Thanks for reading!
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment